Monday, June 18, 2012

Saturday Afternoons in 302 with Ted

The writing and rehearsing continue for our big opening in September. The Reheasal room is a safe place where we can improvise and bring this story to life. I am appreciating the irony that Dale is being assigned characters the imparted my progress, exactly the opposite of what happened in reality. Wink and I improvised my first time on an accupuncture table and with Wink playing Dale having my first night on the town after being released from Marion Joy. The cast got their first taste of the musical numbers from the show and since there was not a mass exodus the songs were appreciated puns and all. I made the right choice in bringing Jay in on this project. He is guiding us to a point where this show will exceed expectations. Tough writing assignment : write a duet exploring the crazy relationship Michelle have had during twent seven years of marriage and the scene that leads up to it. Tickets may go on sale this week so keep watching the blog and Facebook. You'll be the first to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment