Thursday, June 14, 2012

Will the pictures post?

If I can figure out how to post pictures from our session Tuesday you will see Steph and Ted in the process of creating four songs for the show.  If not I'll announce we have a drummer for the show!  We've got a choreographer, too.  My friend, Michael Vaughn, another unexpected story in my journey.  Michael and I met briefly before I got sick.  We interviewed him for a director's position at the Summer Place Theater in Naperville.  I barely knew him but while in therapy at Marion Joy he began sending me encouraging positive messages that I would read after being exhausted by the therapy schedule.  He knew exactly what to say to help my motivation.  It turns out he was primary caregiver to his Aunt after she suffered a stroke.  So its only fitting he will be part of this journey to the stage of Donny's Skybox at Second City.
Well I was able to upload pictures but they didn't post.  My laptop is so sloooow these days but I'll keep on plugging away.  Am anticipating a great rehearsal Saturday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment