Monday, June 11, 2012

Welcome! " The Mighty Ted :an unexpected Journey" is set to be performed September 1-29 on Saturday nights at 9pm in Donny's Skybox Theater at the Second City Training Center, Piper's Alley North and Wells Chicago Illinois.  The purpose of this blog is to document the writing and rehearsal process leading up to opening night.  The story of my stroke and recovery has been blogged st themightyted@blogspot.com. Throughout my recovery I have been surrounded by an outpouring of love and support by my friends and family.  That holds true for this project that I am writing and will be perfoming along with Alexandra Miller-Vanover, Karen Revekant, Dale Galiniak, James Frank, Wink Stone and one other cast member to be announced all under the direction of Jay Austin Sukow.  Its going to be quite a trip, so join me on this journey.

1 comment: