Tuesday, June 12, 2012

We write the songs.

Today at Second City I met with Stephanie McCullough Vlcek to set the music for the four songs which will be included in "the Mighty Ted: An unexpected Journey". I knew it would be a great collaboration since we had so much fun with the Writing Six show, "The World Still Looks Bight to Me (sort of)". I came in with lyrics to all four numbers and music for the opening and ideas for the other three. We discussed the styles and two hours later we have some exciting music. I won't spoil the jokes but I will say our songs will be highlights of show. When I figure out how to post the pictures taken at our session today you'll see two musicians at work on a number that is sure to get audience out of their seats dancing along with the cast. Keep reading the blog as I write more about this exciting project. The Mighty Ted.

No comments:

Post a Comment